The firm has one office in Doha. Sharq currently has attorneys with different specialties including:
- General Corporate and Commercial Law: including company set up, structuring, transfer of shares, capital increase and decrease, drafting commercial agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Finance: including experience with bank finance, Islamic finance, project finance, intra-group lending, securitization, legal opinions and
- Construction and claim management
- Real Estate and property laws in Qatar including project development, conveyancing, usufruct, registration and title-deeds.
- Regulatory: our team have been involved in a numerous amount of regulatory work in different industries including telecommunications, water and electricity, industrial, healthcare and
Litigation and dispute resolution.
Litigation Department at Sharq Law Firm handles major cases either before the local courts or before the ADR panels such as the International Chamber of Commerce and Qatar Chamber of Commerce. In a very limited and short time, the Litigation Department succeeded in carrying out civil and commercial disputes worth more than One Billion Qatar Riyals.