GIC, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore, has acquired a 30% stake in .  remains the owner of the remaining 70%.

CETIN Group is a leading wholesale provider of telecommunications infrastructure services in the CEE region, operating in four countries: the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Serbia. CETIN Serbia was founded in 2020 by way of a spin-off from Telenor Serbia, following the acquisition of Telenor by PPF in 2018.

BDK advised PPF Group on the Serbian aspects of this project. The team was led by managing partner Tijana Kojovic and telecom specialist Pablo Perez Laya, who was assisted by junior associate Vera Kojic. A valuable contribution was provided by our real estate lawyer Dorde Zejak, who was assisted by Tijana Martinovic.