Clare Gilroy-Scott has been invited to speak as a panellist at Informa’s inaugural ‘’ event, on Tuesday 10th October in London. You can view the current agenda .
Clare will be on a panel with David Reade (Littleton Chambers) and Jolyon Maugham (Barrister, The Good Law Project) in the session.
This event will bring together C-level executives from ‘gig’ economy platforms, heads of strategy, HR and finance from companies which employ flexible workforces, senior tax, legal and HR advisors, leading trade union representatives and relevant government committee members to discuss the legal, tax, HR and supply-chain issues facing the gig economy.
Speakers confirmed to participate in the event so far include:
- Xenios Thrasyvoulou – Founder & CEO, PeoplePerHour.com
- Robin Smith – CEO & Co-Founder, WeGoLook
- David Stone – Director & Co-Founder, Goworky
- Sandeep Dhillon – Director of Finance & Strategy, Talmix
- Jonathan Dunning – CEO, WeLikeToWork
- Vikram Ashok – Co-Founder, SpareHire
- Matthew de la Hey – CEO & Co-Founder, Inploi
- Annette Muller – Founder, Flexy
- Sebastian Steinhauser – CEO, Parcelly
- Cornelia Raportaru – Director of UK / EMEA, TaskRabbit
- Viktor Calabrò – CEO & Founder, Coople
- Brhmie Balaram – Senior Researcher, The Royal Society of the Arts (RSA)
- Paul Morton – Director, The Office of Tax Simplification
- Anita Monteith – Technical Lead & Senior Policy Adviser, Tax Faculty, ICAEW
- Andy Chamberlain – Deputy Director of Policy and External Affairs, IPSE
- Jolyon Maugham – Barrister, The Good Law Project
- Duncan Brown – Head of Consulting, Institute for Employment Studies
- Sam Windett – Head of Policy and Communications, ERSA
- Steve Turner – Assistant General Secretary, Unite the Union
For more information
For further information contact James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at or on +44 (0)7815 846 124.