Fountain Court Chambers and its members won in six categories at the Chambers UK Bar Awards 2017, announced on 26 October.
- Banking Set of the Year – Fountain Court
- Professional Negligence Set of the Year – Fountain Court
- Banking Silk of the Year – Richard Handyside QC
- Professional Negligence Silk of the Year – Mark Simpson QC
- Insurance Junior of the Year – Ben Lynch
- Banking Junior of the Year – Adam Sher
The awards are based on research for the 2018 edition of Chambers UK Bar and reflect the achievements and outstanding work of all members of Chambers.
Cases such as Gemini v CBRE, Al Sweady, PAG v RBS and AIG Europe v Woodman are indicative of the set’s profile and the sheer diversity of its work.