THE FIRM RECEIVED 15 SUPER LAWYER AND 6 RISING STARS HONORS
(Denver, Colo., March 9, 2021) – Moye White LLP is pleased to announce that 21 of its attorneys have been named 2021 Colorado Super Lawyers.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers magazine, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Colorado Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
Six of the honorees were selected to the 2021 Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys. Rising Stars are attorneys aged 40 or younger who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% of the lawyers in each state are named to the Rising Stars list.
Kelsey Bowers, Abby Brown, Vika Chandrashekar and Joey Mark were named to the Rising Stars list for the first time, while Lynne Hanson and John Kellogg each earned their first Colorado Super Lawyers ranking.
The selected attorneys and their practice areas are:
2021 Super Lawyers:
- J. David Arkell: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- James R. Cage: General Litigation
- Erik K. Foster: Real Estate
- Paul R. Franke, III: Business Litigation
- Lynne M. Hanson: Franchise/Dealership
- William F. Jones: Civil Litigation: Defense
- John W. Kellogg: Business/Corporate
- David A. Laird: Business Litigation
- Eric B. Liebman: Business Litigation
- Stephanie D. Loughner: Employment & Labor
- Dean Richardson: Business Litigation
- Lucas T. Ritchie: Securities Litigation
- Carrie A. Rodgers: Construction Litigation
- Timothy M. Swanson: Bankruptcy
- Edward D. "Ted" White: Business/Corporate2021
- Kelsey R. Bowers: Civil Litigation
- Abby L. Brown: Employment Litigation
- Vikrama S. Chandrashekar: Civil Litigation
- Andrew T. Flynn: General Litigation
- Patrick J. Hickey: Business Litigation
- Joseph W. Mark: Business Litigation