Niederer Kraft & Frey, with Swedish law firm Vinge as lead counsel, was Swiss counsel advising Crypto International Group AB, Sweden, on the acquisition of the international business of Crypto AG. The international business will be further developed by Crypto International Group AB. The Swiss business is being transferred to Crypto Schweiz AG as part of a management buyout.
Crypto International AG, a subsidiary of Crypto International Group AB, is taking over the international customer relations and will develop its offering in the direction of comprehensive cyber security solutions in addition to the existing product portfolio in the high security encryption systems sector.
The NKF team was led by TMT partner Clara-Ann Gordon and Corporate/M&A partner Patrik Peyer. The wider teams also included:
• Corporate/M&A: Moritz Maurer, senior associate, Victor Stancescu, associate and Binderiya Gan-Ayush, junior associate
• TMT: Cynthia Oggenfuss, associate
• VAT: Christina Rinne, counsel
• Real Estate: Andreas Vögeli, partner
• Anti-Trust: Nicolas Birkhäuser, partner
• Employment: Catherine Grun, partner, Raphael Zellweger, junior associate
• Pensions: Laurence Uttinger, partner, Grégory Pauli, associate