Lawyer profile for Europe 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Real Estate - Germany
This content is provided by Annette Pospich
Annette Pospich is head of Noerr’s Real Estate Investment Group and focuses on transactions, financing and deal structuring in the real estate sector. She specialises in advis-ing on large real estate transactions in the retail sector and the office and logistics sectors, particulary also on finance and investment law aspects. In this context she is also leading in setting up letting structures for commercial properties and sale and lease back structures for industrial sites.
- Real estate transactions
- International property law
- Real estate financing
- Investment law
- Structuring of real estate transactions and complex letting structures
- Real estate private equity
- Real estate commercial law
- Asset management (large commercial lease agreements, sale and lease back, etc.)
At Noerr since 2015