Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Ayuela Jimenez Abogados.
Ayuela Jiménez is a litigation boutique law firm specialising in advising businesses and in complex litigation.
Our Litigation department is focused on complex litigation, mainly in the civil jurisdiction and in arbitration. The department only assess in complex issues (we do not take part in massive litigation).
We mainly assess in the following issues:
- Pre litigation assessment regarding partnership conflicts.
- Conflicts regarding M&A processes.
- Conflicts regarding EPC.
- Conflicts regarding photovoltaic installations.
- Civil liability from Directors and Officers.
- Conflicts regarding rebus sic stantibus in hotels and commercial establishments.
- Conflicts regarding transportation of goods and products.
- Conflicts regarding business lease.
- Enforcement of finance contracts.
- Multi jurisdiction execution of arbitration awards.
Points of contact and Heads of the Department:
Pablo Torán: [email protected]
Eduardo Ayuela: [email protected]