Chambers GC Influencers
Chambers has provided insight into the legal profession for over 30 years. During this time, in-house lawyers and third-party experts have shared their views on the value and importance placed on the role of the General Counsel. No longer just the ethical and legal heart of a business, these professionals now sit as influential participants at board level. Effective managers, industry pioneers, diversity and CSR champions: these Influencers show the way.
Our GC Influencers are chosen following research among private practice lawyers and other in-house counsel. We identify the key areas in which GCs have displayed substantial influence:
• Effective management and development of an in-house team
• Navigation of substantial business projects such as M&A or strategic business change.
• Development of litigation strategy and understanding the pressures faced within industry
• Bringing diversity & inclusion and CSR to the forefront of industry.
• Ability to influence and respond to regulatory change
Our aim is to celebrate excellence within the legal profession. This dynamic hall of fame encourages collaboration among the in-house legal community. Our GC Influencers have created best practice pathways endorsed by both private practice and other in-house lawyers.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers for China and Hong Kong.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers for India.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers for Japan.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers for Austria.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers Italy.
See the top Chambers GC Influencers for Spain.
For more information, please contact: