Lawyer profile for Asia-Pacific 2022
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Dispute Resolution - Malaysia
This content is provided by Wai Hong Leong
- International Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Civil Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Land Acquisition and Land Law
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow, Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators
- Panel of Arbitrators, ICC Malaysia
- Panel of Arbitrators, SIAC
- Panel of Arbitrators, AIAC
- Panel of Arbitrators, THAC
- Panel of Adjudicators, AIAC
- Notary Public
- Member, Disciplinary Committee Panel of the Advocates & Solicitors Disciplinary Board
Wai Hong has been the Head of the Litigation and Arbitration practice since 2011.
He appears as lead counsel in international and domestic arbitrations, appeals in the Appellate Courts and trials in the High Court of Malaya. He acts for local and international clients in corporate and commercial litigation, cross-border disputes, defamation, probate, banking, construction, shareholders, trusts and land disputes.
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK and a Fellow of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators. He is also on the Panel of Arbitrators of ICC Malaysia and the Panel of Arbitrators and Adjudicators of Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC) (formerly known as KLRCA). He has sat as sole arbitrator and as President of the Tribunal in ICC arbitrations.
Wai Hong Leong