Veronica has extensive arbitration experience, representing clients as both claimant and defendant, including government entities, in diverse sectors. Veronica has experience under a number of institutional rules including the LCIA, ICC, DIAC, DIFC-LCIA and LMAA as well as ad-hoc proceedings.
Veronica’s expertise encompasses the representation of clients in a variety of jurisdictions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. She has advised on disputes relating to a broad range of sectors, including shipping, energy, real estate and construction as well as regularly advising in relation to shareholder and contractual disputes.
Veronica’s recent cases include:
- Representing the subsidiary of a listed energy company against a local partner arising from an energy project in West Africa.
- Advising a US entity operating in the global satellite industry against a CIS state-owned mobile communications operator.
- Representing government owned entities in the Middle East regarding high profile construction disputes.
Veronica trained and qualified at Clifford Chance before joining Stewarts.
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- DIFC-LCIA User’s Council
- International Arbitration in 2017 – Key Trends and Developments (January 2017)
- Third Party Funding – A new approach to recoverability? (October 2016)