Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Ronnie Fox
Ronnie Fox is recognised as a leading partnership and employment lawyer. He advises businesses, senior executives, professional firms and individual partners. He settles contentious cases quickly and quietly without litigation, especially at senior levels in the professional and financial services sectors.
Oppenheimers 1969–88, Founder and Senior Partner of Fox Williams 1989–2005. Founded Fox, now Fox & Partners, 2006.
- Founder and first Chairman of the Association of Partnership Practitioners, achieving recognition for partnership law as a specialist area of expertise
- Master of the City of London Solicitors’ Company
- Chair of the IBA Senior Lawyers’ Committee
- Membership of the Law Society’s Remuneration, Council Membership, Employment and Company Law Committees
- Director of the Royal Automobile Club
- ‘Payments on Termination of Employment’, (March 2020) 'Partner Retirement in Law Firms’
- Chapters in 5 different law books
- Dozens of articles on partnership, employment and management
- Frequently quoted in the professional and national press (July 2020, a Legal Futures blog and a Law Society Gazette interview; August 2020, the leading article on the front page of The Times)