Oleksandr Lysak is a partner at EQUITY. He is a leading attorney-at-law in criminal law and White-Collar crime.
Оleksander’s professional portfolio includes: enforced verdicts of acquittal, proceedings with dismissed state charges and access to state secrets.
He is personally concerned to ensure protection of human and civil rights in cases of his clients and separate pro bono projects. That is why Oleksander has many years of experience of working with the European Court of Human Rights and tight coordination (he is an associate attorney) with the United Nations Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine.
Oleksandr joined EQUITY in 2018 to strengthen the practice of criminal law and White-Collar crime.
Oleksander is a lecturer and member of the Advisory Board of Criminal Practice at Legal High School.
Oleksander is a co-author of:
- the study guide «Attorney's Techniques (preparation to proceedings and methods of persuasion)», 2017;
- the book «Defense Strategy and Tactics in Criminal Process», 2018;
- the book «Inadmissible evidence», 2019;
- second edition of the study guide «Attorney's Techniques (preparation to proceedings and methods of persuasion)», 2019;
- the book «Introductory and closing speech in criminal proceedings», 2020.