- Natural Resources: Mining.
- Natural Resources: Energy and Hydrocarbons.
- Master in Mining Law, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, (2014).
- Attorney at Law, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, (2009).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Instituto Nacional de Derecho de Minería, Petróleo y Energía.
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.
Nancy is senior Associate of the Natural Resources: Energy and Hydrocarbon, Mining and Environment Practice Areas.
She has significant experience in advising extractive industries, especially those from the Mining and Hydrocarbons sector.
She has taken part in a number of national and international transactions for the development of mining projects, including negotiation of agreements, acquisition and finance or projects, identification and management of permits, counsel on compliance with regulatory obligations, among other matters.
Nancy has provided advice on environmental and social aspects related to exploitation of natural resources, industrial activities and administrative sanction proceedings.