LAWYER PROFILE

Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners

Mikhail Motrich

Moscow, Russia Europe Guide 2021 Ranked in 1 departments
Ranked in : Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
chambers review
Lawyer Information
chambers review
Lawyer Information

Lawyer profile for Europe 2021

Europe

Chambers Review

Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.

Europe
Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market - Russia

Band 2

Content
Mikhail Motrich is widely respected for his experience in a range of corporate and transactional matters. He also assists with the establishment of joint ventures. Market commentators highlight his strong negotiation skills.
Learn more about this team View ranking table

Lawyer information

This content is provided by Mikhail Motrich

Practice Areas

Mikhail Motrich is experienced in corporate/M&A and has worked on many sizeable and complex deals, both domestic and cross-border. Mikhail also advises on antitrust, employment and tax matters.

His recent experience includes advice to:

* A-Property on worth acquisition of 51% in Elga coal deposit in Yakutia as well as a call options granted by Gazprombank in respect of the remaining 49% in Elga deposit

* Sistema in the course of establishing a joint venture with Rostec with aggregate value of assets exceeding US$ 10 billion

* VTB on the acquisition of a stake in a real estate and recreational complex in the Black Sea area

* Forum Properties in setting up a joint venture controlling assets worth over US$ 4 billion with one of the largest owners of office and commercial premises in Russia

* NefteTransService, a large Russian crude oil and oil products transportation company, in their purchase from OTEKO of a substantial oil transport business

* Airbus on certain corporate matters

Career

Joined MZS as associate in 2002 and became the firm's partner in 2007. Earlier Mikhail worked as associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Cyprus and as in-house counsel for Russian telecom and investment companies.

Professional Memberships

Moscow Bar Association

Europe
Mikhail Motrich

Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners

yellow-guide 7 YEARS RANKED
firm
Office

3/1 Novinsky Boulevard

Moscow

Moscow

Russia

121099

guide
Ranked In

Europe 2021

Europe 2020

Europe 2019

Europe 2018

Europe 2017

View Firm Profile
Share profile:

Discover other lawyers at Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners

View firm profile
Yuri Monastyrsky
Eminent Practitioners
Yuri MonastyrskyMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: International Moscow, Russia
Yuri Monastyrsky
Eminent Practitioners
Yuri MonastyrskyMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: International Moscow, Russia
Dmitry Lovyrev
Band 1
Dmitry LovyrevMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: Domestic High-End Moscow, Russia
Dmitry Lovyrev
Band 1
Dmitry LovyrevMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: Domestic High-End Moscow, Russia
Anton Aleksandrov
Band 4
Anton AleksandrovMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: Domestic High-End Moscow, Russia
Anton Aleksandrov
Band 4
Anton AleksandrovMonastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & PartnersDispute Resolution: Domestic High-End Moscow, Russia