Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Mikhail Motrich
Mikhail Motrich is experienced in corporate/M&A and has worked on many sizeable and complex deals, both domestic and cross-border. Mikhail also advises on antitrust, employment and tax matters.
His recent experience includes advice to:
* A-Property on worth acquisition of 51% in Elga coal deposit in Yakutia as well as a call options granted by Gazprombank in respect of the remaining 49% in Elga deposit
* Sistema in the course of establishing a joint venture with Rostec with aggregate value of assets exceeding US$ 10 billion
* VTB on the acquisition of a stake in a real estate and recreational complex in the Black Sea area
* Forum Properties in setting up a joint venture controlling assets worth over US$ 4 billion with one of the largest owners of office and commercial premises in Russia
* NefteTransService, a large Russian crude oil and oil products transportation company, in their purchase from OTEKO of a substantial oil transport business
* Airbus on certain corporate matters
Joined MZS as associate in 2002 and became the firm's partner in 2007. Earlier Mikhail worked as associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Cyprus and as in-house counsel for Russian telecom and investment companies.
Moscow Bar Association