Energy law and Regulatory law.
Lawyer and Economist. Wide experience in the energy sector acquired over 20 years of practice with both private, public companies and government bodies. Consultancy in regulatory issues, litigation and arbitration and support in M&A deals in the energy sector.
• President of the Energy Committee in the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-SP );
• President of the Economic Regulation Comitte in OAB-MG;
• Coordinator Energy Committee of the Brazilian Institute of Energy Law-IBDE;
• Member of INFRA 2038.
Has several publications of articles and books, including "Direito Economico Energia Eletrica" (2002, Forense).
• PhD in Energy Law at the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy- CEPMLP- Dundee University, Scotland;
• LLM at London School of Economics-LSE;
• Master’s in Law at UFMG;
• BA in Law and Economics;
• Lecturer at FGV in Energy law;
• Coordinator Energy Law Graduated course at CEDIN.