Provided by Harriet Mdala
• Corporate & Commercial
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Projects and Infrastructure
• Real Estate and Construction
• Water rights
Harriet is a Partner and team leader with over 10 years’ experience in various corporate and commercial law related matters in Zambia.
Her areas of expertise include mergers and acquisitions, energy and infrastructure, real property, employment matters, regulatory and compliance matters as well as corporate governance.
Harriet has vast experience with structuring, negotiation and completion of merger, disposal and joint venture transactions. These transactions range from domestic two-party transactions to complex multijurisdictional transactions involving multiple parties, advisors and financiers.
Harriet’s client base includes multinational entities, local champions, private equity funds, ILFs, NGOs and high net individuals.
Harriet also sits as a director in insurance and financial institutions in Zambia. She is also currently the president of the French Business Circle.
• President of the French Business Circle
• Law Association of Zambia
• Member of the Local Government Elections Tribunal
• Declaration of dividends under the New Zambian Companies Act
• Zambia Real Estate Comparative Guide
• Zambia: Mining Comparative Guide