- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Natural Resources: Mining.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, (1990).
- Georgetown University Law Schoool,Washington DC, (1989).
- Attorney at Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, (1988).
- Lima Bar Association.
- International Bar Association (Officer, Mining Law Committee).
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (Trustee-at-Large 2009-2010).
- International Mining Professionals Society.
- Peruvian Institute of Commercial Law.
- National Institute of Mining, Oil and Energy Law.
Emil is a partner of the Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate and Contractual and Mining Areas, specializing in Corporate Law and Mining Law.
He has significant experience leading and structuring mergers and acquisitions, securities markets, concessions and financing of projects related to the infrastructure and mining sectors.
In the academic field, Emil has been professor of Commercial Law Professor at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, as well as Corporate Law at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences. He has also been invited as an exhibitor of various subjects of Mining Law, Corporate Law and Professional Ethics in Peru and abroad. In addition, he is the author of several articles published in journals and specialized publications.