- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Tax and Customs.
- Wealth Management.
- Master degree studies in law, Pontificia Universidad Católica Del Perú, (2003).
- Attorney at Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica Del Perú, (1978).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law – IPDT.
- International Tax Association – IFA – Grupo Peruano (Former President 2007-2008).
- Latin American Tax & Legal Network – LATAXNET.
César is a partner of the Tax and Customs Practice Area; and the Corporate Practice Area.
He has significant experience giving integral advice to our clients, contributing in international tax planning, in financial and corporate transactions.
César is a consultant and director of companies. He has been a consultant for the reform of the tax system of Metropolitan Lima and the financial and capital market system, as well as advisor to the Bicameral Congress Committee that reviewed the Tax Code and the Chief of the Tax Administration of Peru. He has also integrated the agency responsible for the sale of state business assets and has been Minister of Fisheries, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Integration and International Trade Negotiations, president of the Andean Community Commission and director of the Andean Development Corporation.