Chairman & Senior Partner of WongPartnership LLP. Acts as counsel in complex banking, corporate, commercial and infrastructure disputes, in litigation and arbitration, and on occasion as arbitrator.
Appointed Senior Counsel, 2000; Admitted, 1987, England & Wales; 1988, Singapore; University of London (LL.B., Hons.); Gray’s Inn (Barrister-at-Law).
Member, SIAC Court; ICC Commission on Arbitration; Panel of Disciplinary Tribunal Chairmen of the Singapore Medical Council and the Supreme Court; Appeals Advisory Panel of Monetary Authority of Singapore; Governing Board of Centre for International Law at National University of Singapore; Fellow, Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution; Singapore Institute of Arbitrators; Singapore Institute of Directors; Panel of Arbitrators, Asian International Arbitration Centre; Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre; International Centre for Dispute Resolution; Korean Commercial Arbitration Board; South China International Economic Trade Arbitration Commission.
- The Asia-Pacific Arbitration Review 2020 - Singapore Chapter
- The Investment Treaty Arbitration Review, 4th Edition
- Chambers Global Practice Guide - Anti-Corruption Singapore 2019
- Getting The Deal Through - Investment Treaty Arbitration 2019 - Singapore Chapter
- Global Arbitration Review: The Guide To Advocacy 2018 - 3rd Edition
- Bank Confidentiality – 5th Edition