Alexander Bondar is a Head of Corporate Practice, co-Head of Banking and Finance Practice.
He specializes in corporate law, investments, M&A, corporate restructuring, FinTech, project finance and Eurasian Economical Union (EAEU) law. He is an Expert from Belarus in the Court of EAEU on antidumping, compensation and other state protection issues.
Practicing since 2001.
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA);
- Member of the Non-Commercial Partnership «Competition Promotion in the CIS Countries»;
- Member of the Club License Committee of the Association «Belarusian Football Federation»;
- Member of the Board of the Business Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers after professor M.S. Kunyavskii;
- Expert of the Court of the Eurasian Economic Union (from the Republic of Belarus) in resolution of disputes on application of antidumping, compensatory and special protective measures.
Bondar A Negotiations with Chinese companies. Risks, tricks, fakes, nuances // Officelife.media - Officelife magazine. - 2019.
Bondar A. A dozen cases on the protection of the owners’ rights when attracting investments // FINDIRECTOR.BY - 2019.
Alexander Bondar possesses excellent communication skills and ability to determine precisely main problems and strategy in resolving these problems, ensuring for his clients the best possible results.