Lawyer profile for Global 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Adeniyi Adegbonmire SAN
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Aluko & Oyebode, Lagos, Nigeria: 01 February 2007 – to date
- Matrix – Solicitors, Lagos, Nigeria: February 2003 – to September 2005
- Ministry of Justice, Ogun State, Nigeria: September 2002 – January 2003
- The Body of Senior Advocates of Nigeria
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- International Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN) (INSOL International)
- Nigeria and Ghana: A Legal Perspective (Specific trends in the real estate market, issues confronting investors and the regulatory framework in Nigeria and Ghana.) in Africa Real Estate Magazine August/September 2012.
Adeniyi has a very pragmatic approach to dispute resolution and strategy and he has employed this approach and his wealth of experience in providing legal services to local and multinational companies involved in Litigation and Arbitration.
In Chambers Global 2019 legal rankings he received high praise for the pragmatism of his approach: Adeniyi Adegbonmire "does very well in corporate litigation." An experienced commercial litigator, he represents clients in a range of matters from contract and partnership disputes to insolvency and asset recovery.