Adam’s expertise covers:
• Judicial review litigation;
• Human rights law;
• Public inquiries;
• Inquests; and
• Information law – GDPR, PECR, FOI and EIRs.
Adam is the Head of Public Law at Kingsley Napley and has over 20 years’ experience as a public lawyer. He previously spent most of his career in central government, working at the Treasury Solicitor’s Department and at the Attorney General’s Office.
In his judicial review practice he acts for both claimants and defendants with cases arising out of criminal investigations – including challenges to search warrants and arrests - regulatory proceedings and all aspects of policy development and implementation. His experience includes taking cases in the European Court of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice.
• The Law Society
• The International Bar Association (IBA)
• The Administrative Law Bar Association (ALBA)
• The Human Rights Lawyers Association (HRLA)