Our GC Influencers have been identified following in-depth market research – primarily telephone interviews − among private practice lawyers and other in-house counsel. We identified the key areas in which GCs have displayed substantial influence both on their own organisations and the wider profession:
• Effective management and development of an in-house team
• Navigation of substantial business projects such as M&A or strategic business change.
• Development of litigation strategy and understanding the pressures faced within industry
• Bringing Diversity & Inclusion and CSR to the forefront of their industry.
• Ability to influence and respond to regulatory change