Chambers Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is integral to Chambers' strategy of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all our employees. We also play an instrumental role in helping law firms, in-house legal teams and are dedicated to furthering the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
Our internal initiatives:
• Celebration of our D&I values: Culture, People & Talent
• D&I and well-being executive sponsors from our senior leadership team who will each champion an area of inclusion
• The launch of Chambers INSPIRE: an employee engagement network and an internal corporate social responsibility programme
• Regular feedback forums open to all employees
• View our internal D&I statement here.
Our external intiatives:
• Global D&I research with private practice, General Counsel and barristers
• Training and development workshops for senior lawyers
• Seminars and forums on inclusive leadership
• Podcasts, webinars and videos to support the profession with best practice and practical toolkits
• Award ceremonies in Latin America and the USA
Mark Wyatt, CEO
‘Chambers and Partners is a truly global organisation and diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of what we do and who we are; it is a fundamental part of our DNA. Through our Chambers Diversity & Inclusion global research, workshops and forums led by our Diversity & Inclusion Manager Dee Sekar, we aim to provide practical tools and effective solutions to furthering the advancement of diversity and inclusion whilst also setting the benchmark for a globally inclusive legal sector. We look forward to having you on board this important journey.’
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Dee is a UK qualified solicitor with 7 years’ experience working in Corporate D&I. She has worked at Chambers for 5 and a half years leading the company’s D&I external and internal programmes. Dee graduated in Law from Queen Mary, University of London and holds a Legal Practice Course certificate from BPP Law School. She recently completed a Women in Leadership executive programme at Cornell University.
For enquiries about Chambers D&I, please contact: [email protected]