Chambers Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is integral to Chambers' strategy of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all our employees. We also play an instrumental role in helping law firms, in-house legal teams and are dedicated to furthering the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
Chambers will shortly be launching a dedicated website that will highlight the individuals, companies and firms that support D&I globally as well as providing useful benchmarking and tools that can help make a difference.
Our internal initiatives:
• Appointment of Head of D&I
• Appointment of D&I Advisor
• Celebration of our D&I values: Culture, People & Talent
• D&I and well-being executive sponsors from our senior leadership team who will each champion an area of inclusion
• The launch of Chambers INSPIRE: an employee engagement network and an internal corporate social responsibility programme
• Regular feedback forums open to all employees
• View our internal D&I statement here
Our external initiatives:
• Global D&I research with private practice, General Counsel and barristers
• The appointment of a D&I Global Advisory Board composed of leading senior counsel
• The launch of the Chambers D&I Charter aimed at both firms and general counsel
• Training and development workshops for senior lawyers
• Seminars and forums on inclusive leadership
• Podcasts, webinars and videos to support the profession with best practice and practical toolkits
• Award ceremonies in Latin America, USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific
Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Dee is a UK qualified solicitor with 7 years’ experience working in Corporate D&I. She has worked at Chambers for 5 and a half years leading the company’s D&I external and internal programmes. Dee graduated in Law from Queen Mary, University of London and holds a Legal Practice Course certificate from BPP Law School. She recently completed a Women in Leadership executive programme at Cornell University.
For more information please contact:
Dee Sekar, Head of Diversity & Inclusion
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 207778 1688