We take an all-encompassing and cohesive approach to employment-related issues, always pursuing the best overall result for our clients’ human capital.
Our specialist lawyers use their comprehensive understanding of business, academic vocation and first-hand experience in the labour and social security authorities to support the human resources departments of large and medium-sized companies in all aspects of employment and social security law:
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts and senior executive contracts.
- Collective bargaining.
- Redundancy procedures and temporary layoffs and working time reductions, substantial modifications of working conditions and updating of collective bargaining agreements.
- Individual and collective judicial proceedings before all branches of the courts.
- Designing remuneration schemes, pension plans and supplementary benefits.
- Acceptable-use policies for digital devices, video surveillance and “digital disconnection” policies.
- Codes of conduct and investigations into psychological, sexual and gender-based harassment.
- Occupational hazards prevention.
- We also advise on employment issues that arise in the context of mergers, acquisitions, transfers of undertakings and outsourcing.