Our Agricultural and Rural affairs lawyers undertake a wide range of work for farmers, rural landowners and businesses including:
- Sales and purchases of land
- Farm business tenancies
- Commercial lettings
- Residential lettings
- Estate management
- Diversification and planning applications
- Sporting rights and lettings
- Regulatory, environmental and planning proceedings
- Disputes relating to boundaries, trespassers, squatters, nuisance and adverse possession
- Employment issues
- Tax planning
- Wills and trusts
- Personal tax.
Our lawyers are trustees of Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI) and we are members of NFU as well as being Fellows of ALA.
We act for all rural businesses, farming families and landed estates.