The Litigation & Arbitration practice group has a long-standing reputation and tradition for offering superior advisory services to domestic and international clients across a broad range of commercial, corporate, and financial issues. We represent states and state-owned entities, businesses from large international corporations to small and medium-size enterprises, together with private clients, in complex civil, criminal, and regulatory disputes at national and international level before state courts, authorities, and arbitral tribunals.
- We are renowned for our expertise in commodities- and banking-related litigation and arbitration as well as internal investigations.
- Clients rely on our clear understanding of their objectives and needs, our knowledge of their business and our results. They appreciate our hands-on approach and our commitment to their cause. Our litigation department has the size and capacity to handle several major cases simultaneously.
- We cover all aspects of litigation, arbitration, white collar and internal investigations, bankruptcy and composition proceedings, enforcement of debts, judgments and arbitral awards rendered abroad, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- We have one of Switzerland’s largest and most accomplished litigation and arbitration teams.
- Over the years, our arbitration specialists have taken active roles in several high-profile cases, which have led to landmark decisions (4A_190/2014; 4A_192/2014.)