Payne Hick Beach’s high end residential property law practice is one of the oldest and most established Central London practices specialising in providing services to net high worth individuals.
Our partners are closely involved throughout every transaction and all members of the team understand the commercial aspects of the property market and our clients' requirements. The firm has extensive experience in advising on major commercial lending activities, in conjunction with the other sections of the firm.
- international investors of high value residential properties with a substantial number of Scandinavian, European, US and Middle and Far Eastern clients
- prime residential property clients with expertise in leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions and collective acquisitions, working with our property disputes practice, dealing with Court cases establishing value for clients and creating legal precedents
- landowners dealing with large-scale, complex development option agreements and land sales
- residential property development matters and associated construction documents
- advising on high value residential property matters relating to financial orders and pre and post-nuptial agreements
- in connection with plans and involvement to regenerate and create a new prime London area including high end residential property.
The team also works closely with and acting for private banks to facilitate financing for privately wealthy clients’ complex affairs.