Type of work handled:
The firm manages a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial work including M&A, Securities & Finance, Taxation and Antitrust.
Examples of our recent work include advice given to:
- EBRD in purchase shares in two Russian banks
- Forum Properties in setting up a joint venture with the largest owner of office premises in Moscow, with combined assets exceeding USD 4 billion
- NefteTransService, a large Rusian crude oil and oil products transportation company, in their purchase from OTEKO of a large oil transportation business
- Russian Direct Investment Fund on shareholders agreement with Basic Element and Changi Airports International concerning the reconstruction and development of Vladivostok International Airport
- Mangazeya Mining, a company listed in Canada, in the acquisition of the Ksenyevsky goldmine in Siberia, including advice on related corporate compliance and governance issues
- Auchan on corporate restructuring of some of their Russian subsidiaries
- Gerald Metals, one of the world's leading copper traders, in respect with setting up a joint venture aiming to develop a major copper deposit in Russia
- Sistema regarding a joint venture in the technnology sphere
- Rosseti in respect of joint venture with State Grid Corporation of China
Our other clients:
A1, Global Payments, Halyk Bank, Jet Aviation, Lunding Mining, Newmont Mining, Nokia, Quelle, Rostelecom, R-Pharm, Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill, SIA International, SMYK, STADA, Tele2, UralVagonZavod, VTB Capital.