Mattos Filho Projects team provides the following services:
- Legal advice across the project development cycle;
- Preparation and negotiation of various infrastructure-related contracts, including Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts (EPCs) and joint ventures, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management Contracts (EPCMs), as well as turnkey and built-to-suit, subcontracts, architectural and engineering contracts, and supply contracts;
- Legal advice related to all phases of infrastructure projects for oil and gas, mining, transportation, sanitation, life sciences, telecommunications, ports, airports, railways, and logistics, among others;
- Advice on project finance transactions;
- Advice on infrastructure projects related to public bidding processes and Public-Private Partnerships.
Industry and sectors
Our team has world-class expertise in relevant legal issues related to various industry sectors, such as oil and gas, energy, construction, mining, logistics, telecommunications, and sanitation. Mattos Filho Infrastructure practice is staffed by experts in these industry sectors who are also experienced in negotiating local and international deals.