This content is provided by Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Advogados.
The team is highly regarded due to its comprehensive understanding of the corporate environment when dealing with government and enforcement authorities and in compliance matters.
- Representation of clients in internal investigations of allegations of corruption, fraud and other improper conducts;
- Assessment of clients’ practices to determine whether a client is compliant with relevant laws, regulations and internal policies, as well as assistance in developing integrity programs;
- Representation of clients in administrative inquiries and administrative enforcement proceedings;
- Representation of clients in negotiations of leniency agreements with government authorities;
- Representation of clients in anti-corruption litigation;
- Preparation of compliance programs and training;
- Anti-corruption compliance due diligence in the context of corporate transactions;
- Representation of business organizations in corporate fraud investigations and enforcement proceedings conducted by the Brazilian Securities Commission, the Central Bank, and other regulatory authorities;
- White-collar criminal risk assessment and representation of companies, officers and employees in criminal investigations and proceedings, including negotiation of plea bargain agreements;