Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Global Law Office.
Since representing the first Chinese company listing on the New York Stock Exchange, we have advised a large number of companies on various forms of stock and bond financing in both domestic and international capital markets, including the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, National Equities Exchange and Quotations, inter-bank market in China, as well as Hong Kong Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and stock exchanges in Singapore, London, Toronto, Frankfurt, Seoul, among others.
As the legal counsel of either the issuer or the underwriter, we provide services that cover full range of securities related matters, mainly including:
- Initial public offering of shares (IPO) both onshore and offshore;
- Issuing and listing of structured fixed income products;
- Post-IPO offering of listed companies;
- M&A of listed companies;
- Restructuring and reorganization of listed companies;
- Compliance and corporate governance of listed companies;
- Onshore and offshore issuing and trading of various bond products.
Capital Markets: Debt & Equity (PRC Firms)
Global Law Office