Provided by GA Solicitors
The family department of GA Solicitors is defined by two distinct teams, ensuring there are specialist solicitors to represent the interests of clients facing the majority of aspects within family law.
The teams are renowned in the region for their empathetic approach but knowledgeable and effective advice to clients. This is true across all forms of mediation, as well as more litigious court work. Their reputation has led to a high number of client referrals and also referrals from professional service providers in the city e.g. accountants and financial advisers.
Private client team:
- Mid and high net-worth financial disputes
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Pensions in divorce
- Financial issues for unmarried couples
- Private children work
- Complex children issues involving guardians and experts
- Specialising in the support of the armed forces and professional services
- Cohabitation agreements
Public law team:
- A large team has been developed to deal exclusively with this work.
- Non-accidental injury
- Fabricated illness
- Sexual harm
- Guardianship work