This content is provided by FBK Legal.
- disputes over debt collection
- disputes during bankruptcy proceedings
- corporate disputes / shareholder conflicts
Challenging decisions of public authorities, including tax disputes
Representation in labor disputes
Supporting enforcement proceedings
Enforcing judgments and decisions of foreign courts and arbitration courts
Key facts about practice
- Our team: 1partner and 20 lawyers
- FBK Legal Dispute Resolution team efficiently resolves local and international disputes and is focused on offering solutions that are practical and commercial.
- Our primary aim is to help clients, mainly large public and private companies, partnerships and individuals, to avoid litigation wherever possible.
- We take integrated approach when conducting our projects: our dispute resolution lawyers work in multidisciplinary teams with FBK Legal tax, competition, intellectual property, energy and natural resources lawyers. FBK Legal is a part of FBK Group what makes us self-sufficing as we have all types of specialists within our firm – for construction expertise we turn to our technical specialists, or when it comes down to assessing the amount of damages, we have highly experienced consultants, etc.
- We represent our clients in national and international civil litigation and arbitration proceedings, in mediation proceedings, and in other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Actavis (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd)
Gazprom and its subsidiaries
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (Belvedere)
NGK Spark Plugs
Yamaha Motor CIS
Construction and real estate
Industrial production and engineering
Oil & gas
Pharmacy and healthcare
Private clients / Individuals