Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Deloitte Legal SLP.
- Our Corporate/M&A practice has delivered an outstanding performance over the last few years, with double-digit growth.
- Our bench strength and multidisciplinary approach enables us to offer a complete range of M&A transaction services, including legal, tax, labour, financial and corporate finance advice. We handle most high-value, sophisticated transactions in the market.
- We cover the full spectrum of Corporate M&A matters, including:
- Joint ventures and exits
- Domestic and cross-border acquisitions of public and private companies
- Private equity investments
- Our specialisation by industry allows us to gain in-depth knowledge of the market where the clients operate, and the specific needs of each particular client. We act on behalf of a diverse client portfolio which includes some of the most high-profile names in:
- Travel & leisure,
- Private equity.
- We are part of an extensive international legal network, which allows us to provide the clients legal advice seamlessly across different jurisdictions.