Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés.
We are a full-service law firm active in all sectors and before all courts. The number of partners and associates involved in our Commercial litigation practice is a genuine strike force.
In particular, we intervene in:
- Management of disputes between shareholders
- Directors’ and company liabilities
- Contract law disputes
- Litigation relating to company restructuring and debt schemes
- Transnational litigation for the protection and recovery of investments
- Unfair competition, compliance with the regulations and termination of commercial relations
- Contractual litigation with IP or IT background
- Disputes relating to competition law
- Mass and crisis litigation
- Product liability
- Disciplinary litigation
- Industrial and technological risks
- Litigation (incl. criminal) regarding compliance issues
We use our commercial dispute resolution skills in all fields of law: consumer goods, banking, insurance, financing, transportation, Energy, IP/IT, M&A, sports, city planning and real estate, tax, employment, criminal…
In addition to our own expertise and international capacity, our strong and wide network of good friends abroad (specialized or full service), enables us to assist all types of clients: domestic or foreign, public or private, operators, investors, manufacturers, suppliers, in France and abroad.